Thomson, Kevin M.
Kevin M. Thomson is an attorney and partner of the Firm. Mr. Thomson received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Alma College in 1981 and his J.D. from the University of Detroit School of Law in 1985. While attending law school, Mr. Thomson served as Staff Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the Jackson County Bar Association. Currently, Mr. Thomson is a member of the Real Property Law and General Practice Sections of the State Bar of Michigan and is a member, and past board member, of the Jackson Area Credit and Collectors Association.
Mr. Thomson's practice is primarily focused in following areas of law: Real Estate & Construction Law; Zoning, Planning and Land Use; Municipal Law; Employment Law; Contract Law; Landlord-Tenant; Litigation; Debtor-Creditor; and Collections.
Mr. Thomson was born in South Bend, Indiana, on August 13, 1959. He currently resides in Jackson County, Michigan, with his wife, Lucia, and his two children.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1985
- Alma College
- B.A. - 00/1981
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, Member
- Jackson Area Credit and Collectors Association, Member
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Jackson County, Inc., Past Member of the Board
- State Bar of Michigan, Real Property Law and General Practice Sections, Member
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate & Construction Law
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Municipal Law
- Employment Law
- Contract Law
- Michigan, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1985
- BV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell