Rick, Steven D.
Mr. Rick's practice is primarily focused in the following areas of the law: Probate, Estate and Charitable Planning; Trust Administration; Probate and Trust litigation; Real Estate; Non-profit Organizations.
Mr. Rick is an active member of the Jackson County Community, currently serving on the Boards of Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Concord Educational Foundation, and GuideStream Charitable Gift Fund. He is a former board member of Concord Community Schools, the Jackson Chapter of American Red Cross, and his local church. He is happily married and the father of three children.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1986
- Bethany College, Santa Cruz, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- State Bar of California, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Probate and Estate Planning Section, Member
- Jackson Area Estate Planning Council, Member and past president
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Probate & Estate Planning Certificate Program
Current Employment Position
- Probate, Estate and Charitable Planning
- Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Non-profit Organizations
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- California, 1986
- Michigan, 1995