Beer, Brendon R.
Brendon R. Beer is an attorney and partner of the Firm. He received an Associate in Arts degree from Jackson Community College, with recognition, in 1995 and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University in 1997. After graduating from Western Michigan University, Mr. Beer received his J.D., Cum Laude, from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan.
Mr. Beer is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan (Member Sections on Labor & Employment Law and Real Property Law), and the Jackson County Bar Association (President, 2006-2007). He is also a member of the Michigan Council of School Attorneys and the National Council of School Attorneys.
While knowledgeable in many areas, Mr. Beer's practice is primarily devoted to the following areas of law: Business and Corporate Law; Real Estate Law; Zoning, Planning and Land Use; Labor & Employment Law; School Law and Litigation. Mr. Beer is experienced in alternative dispute resolution and has participated in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
A lifelong resident of Jackson County, Mr. Beer is an active volunteer in various community organizations, including serving on the Board of Directors for the United Way of Jackson County and the Ella Sharp Museum of Art and History. Mr. Beer serves as a member and legal counsel for various nonprofit corporations.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
- Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration - 1997
- Jackson Community College
- Board of Directors, United Way of Jackson County
- Board of Directors, Ella Sharp Museum of Art & History
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Labor & Employment Law and Real Property Law Sections, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, President, 2006 to 2007
- Michigan Council of School Attorneys, Member
- National Council of School Attorneys, Member
Current Employment Position
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- Labor & Employment Law
- School Law and Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution